This CPD events is quality assured by the National Counselling Society and includes issue of a CPD Certificate for six hours CPD
Many are intrigued, puzzled and often damaged by individuals who display personality traits within what is known as the Dark triad. Even more potentially damaging and challenging are those within the model known as the Dark Triad. This workshop explores what these personality types are, how they operate and how we can manage them in life, work and relationships.
key subject areas
- Define what is meant by the Dark Triad and the Dark Tetrad.
- Understand and identify key traits relating to the various personality types within these models.
- Understand some key unconscious defence mechanisms in each of these personality types.
- How to identify and respond more appropriately to the personality types within the Dark Triad and the Dark Tetrad.
- How to help and assist those in a relationship (work or life) with a person exhibiting Dark Triad traits.
Date: Saturday 26th February 2022 (10.00 – 16.30) – £95.00