This second workshop will aim to compliment and further develop the ideas and information from day one of this programme and expand understanding around the complex subject of Personality Types and Disorders including deeper understanding of diagnosis and intervention strategies.
Key subject areas
- Defining personality traits and types
- Understanding the key principle of the single traits concept of excesses and deficiencies in PDs
- Understanding background causes to Personality Disorders
- Understanding key defence mechanisms used in each presenting Personality Disorder
- Understanding of Treatment and Management Protocols
- Traits and Language patterns in different Personality Disorders
Although this is the second module / day of this programme it is not essential that you that you have done the previous workshop as both have been designed to be done in either order.
Date: Saturday 30th January 2021 (10.00 – 16.00)
Cost: £90 per person