Our understanding and perspective of Time and the different temporal settings we all operate in is highly influential in maintaining our outlook on life and good mental health. This unique workshop will look at two specific concepts and approaches to time as it relates to therapy and coaching.
Key subject areas
- Define and understand two key concepts and approaches to time and temporal settings for coaching and therapy work.
- Consider the three key time perspectives we all operate in and the positives and negatives to various perspectives.
- Developing an understanding of how we represent time and view events from our different temporal perspectives.
- Understanding of the key principles of Time Line Therapy.
- How to elicit our time line and time perspective and apply techniques to help manage negative emotions and events from a clients past, present and future.
- Practical application of these theories through demonstrations, questionnaires and small group practice.
8th July 2023 (10.00 – 16.30) – £115.00