This CPD events is quality assured by the National Counselling Society and includes issue of a CPD Certificate for six hours CPD
This first workshop will give a basic understanding of the various Personality Disorders together with a better understanding of key Personality Traits. It will help identify key personality and give better understanding why certain therapeutic / coaching approaches and interventions may not be working and how to better understand a client and the way they view the World.
Key subject areas
- Defining personality disorders and types.
- Understanding the main characteristics of the ten core clinical personality disorders.
- Understanding functional and dysfunctional personality
- (the difference between a personality type and disorder).
- Developing some initial management strategies for each of the ten personality disorders.
- Greater awareness and use of key descriptive criteria to help recognise certain personality disorders more easily.
- How an understanding of Personality can help in our work as therapists and coaches.
- Use of case studies and reflective exercises to understand and work with personality types and disorders.
15th November 2022 (10.00 – 16.30) – £115.00
18th February 2023 (10.00 – 16.30) – £115.00