Supervision provides the opportunity for non-hierarchical critical reflection on therapeutic practice between two practitioners, with focus on outcomes for the clients.
General goals of supervision:-
- Review of clients and therapeutic work that is going well.
- Review of clients that are apparently progressing well but raise other issues of concern for the supervisee
- Review of clients that are not progressing well.
- Review of clients identified as being at risk that are of concern.
- Review of any reactions or concerns to the therapeutic work
- Review of any relevant continuing professional development that may contribute to enhancing improved outcomes for clients
As an accredited BACP therapist I am offering regular supervision sessions to both fully qualified and trainee therapists, which is both a supportive and inclusive approach.
As well as experience in a number of current therapeutic styles; as a senior lecturer and programme leader at postgraduate and professional level at Nottingham Trent University, I am both familiar and able to supervise practitioners from a wide range of therapy schools; from psychodynamic to solution focused.
If you would be interested in supervision, or know of others who require supervision, I would be happy to discuss this with you and arrange sessions to suit your requirements.
Martin is able to do face-to-face sessions as well as telephone and Skype sessions.
For an informal chat by phone call Martin on 07 973 410 010 or email email@example.com