This CPD events is quality assured by the National Counselling Society and includes issue of a CPD Certificate for six hours CPD
The need for effective skills in therapeutic interventions is vital. In this age of a drive for fast effective results, clinical practitioners need to identify issues quickly and draw on techniques and skills that can help clients straight away. This workshop looks at skills and tools to help practitioners become more effective whatever their core theoretical or practice stand point is.
Key subject areas
- Developing an understanding of the key principles of strategic therapy.
- Developing understanding of how these key principles can be effectively applied in any clinical practice.
- Understanding core language patterns used by clients and how these patterns can help develop strategies for change.
- Understanding the four key principles of Motivational interviewing.
- Effective use of Motivational Interviewing in therapy / coaching.
- Use of the Trans theoretical change model with Motivational interviewing to invoke change in clients.
Date: Saturday 2nd April 2022 (10.00 – 16.30) – £95.00