At our offices at Derby Road, Long Eaton, we run a number of training sessions in various aspects of mental health and therapy for qualified practitioners and those interested in these challenging and interesting fields. Some of the programmes we run are listed below, for full details on any of these programmes contact us and we will be happy to supply more information about dates and content of our workshops.
Living in an anxious world
A number of short two hour seminars to help individuals as well as the families and friends of those who suffer from anxiety to more fully understand how to manage this often crippling condition.
These seminars entitled "Living in an Anxious World", are designed to give practical advice and understanding to the many conditions that come under the general heading of anxiety.
Mindfulness training for Clinical Application in Coaching Therapy
Martin runs a number of one and two-day mindfulness events specifically aimed at giving therapists and coach’s skills to be able to use mindfulness in their current practice.
The great benefit of Mindfulness is that it can be incorporated in to a wide range of existing practice. Martin is able to give you the requisite skills to make full use of this growing therapeutic tool, which is well proven to be highly effective in treatment of a range of issues.
Affordable one day CPD events for Therapists and Coaches
Martin is delivering a number of key one-day CPD events, which will appeal to the therapists and coaches of all theoretical and practice standpoints.
These sessions are designed to enhance and expand your skill base and include sessions on:
Principles of strategic psychotherapy and mindfulnes
- Developing a strategic approach from the onset with all clients – seeing the big picture
- Developing key aspects of a strategic approach through case studies and discussion
- Understanding the key principles of Mindfulness
- Effective use of Mindfulness exercises in therapy and coaching
- Development and practical application of techniques to a range of issues
Expanding the therapy / Coaching toolbox
- Developing a range of useful tools to add to your therapy / coaching toolbox
- Key skills for effective state management
- Ideas for dealing with excessive thoughts and ruminations
- Developing a wider concept of expectancy in treatment
- Highlighting a range of tasks clients can apply throughout their lives
Key Principles of Meta Cognitive therapy and Motivational Interviewing
- Developing an understanding of the Meta Cognitive processes
- Developing understanding of rumination and worry and their affect of mood / state and behaviour.
- Understanding the four key principles of Motivational interviewing
- Effective use of Motivational Interviewing in therapy/coaching
- Use of the Transtheoretical change model with Motivational Interviewing to invoke change in clients
Enhancing and developing Clinical Hypnosis Skills
- Identifying strategic symptom characteristics to inform our therapeutic / hypnotic intervention.
- Developing a generic therapeutic / hypnotic plan to guide clients to effective results
- Understanding hypnosis as a tool to develop change
- Understanding goals, plans, intent, motives and needs and building these in to an hypnosis intervention
- Effective use of therapeutic language skills
Fees and Booking
All-inclusive cost for each of these one-day workshops is just £99.00.
Call or email us for a booking form and dates of the next sessions on each subject